Monday, May 6, 2013

Makeup Monday: Shampoo I Am Loving

Hey Girls,

So, shampoo is not makeup, but it is beauty related...  Anyway, I have found two great options lately, and I want to share them with you.

1) Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo ($12 for 8.5 ounces)

I love Aveda products because I feel like they are better for my hair than a lot of other hair care options.  This shampoo smells very fresh and leaves my hair fluffy and voluminous without any other products.  This is my favorite shampoo for days when I let my hair dry naturally.
Image from Aveda
http://www.aveda.com/product/5311/16530/Hair-Care/Shampoo/Rosemary-Mint-Shampoo/index.tmpl
2) Suave Morocan Infusion Shine Shampoo (About $3.99 for 12.6 ounces)

This shampoo smells amazing!  It is the only Morocan infused shampoo I have found that smells like the original.  Plus, the price point is great.  It leaves my hair shiny and smelling like a dream.  This is my favorite shampoo for days when I wash my hair in the AM.  All day long, I am smelling my own hair... in a totally not creepy way :)
Image from Target
Available at Target, CVS, etc.
Those are the shampoos I am loving at the moment.  Have you tried either of these?  Do you have any shampoo recommendations for me?

Talk Soon,

T.

1 comment: