Monday, January 7, 2013

New Favorite Mascara: Lancome Hypnose Star

Hello Lovely Ladies,

I have been using a new mascara for the last month or so, and I am in love!  The mascara is Lancome Hypnose Star, and it is awesome on my lashes!

Photo from Sephora
I don't usually buy high end mascara because I have found some winners at the drug store (I'm looking at you, Almay Get Up 'N Grow), but I got a Hypnose Star sample with a recent Sephora purchase.  When I tested it out, I was pleasantly surprised. 

The wand is tapered, so it is skinnier on the tip than at the base.  I like this feature because it makes it easier to maneuver the wand to get to the itty bitty lashes.  This mascara makes my lashes look long and full at the same time.

I decided I wanted a full-size (which retails for $28), but when I logged on to Sephora (before my January "no-buy"), I found a set that includes a full-size Artliner Precision Point EyeLiner in Noir
and delux sizes of Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base and Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover.  The best part is that you get it all for $34!

Photo from Sephora
http://www.sephora.com/hypn-se-star-mascara-collection-P376297?skuId=1466952

If you are looking for a new mascara, I recommend snatching this deal up while you can!

Talk Soon,

T.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Hypnose mascaras! The brushes especially :)

    http://cakescupcakescosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard so many things about Lancome mascaras but always wanted to try one!
    I have a blog and it would be awesome if you could check it out!
    www.bloggerofbeauty96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Lancome mascara (especially Hypnose and Definicils) when I used to buy high end mascara. I wonder if they updated Hypnose because the brush on the one you have looks awesome. It looks nice for length. I'm glad it works out for you. That's a good deal how you got it in a kit. I like their eye makeup remover too. :)

    Thanks for the amazing review as well as for commenting on my blog. I'm excited to try the BareMinerals READY eyeshadows out and doing an EOTD with them. :D

    Take care. Hope you have an awesome day. :)

    ReplyDelete