Friday, July 5, 2013

New from Revlon Super Lustrous


Hey Ladies,

I recently posted about my experience with the new Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses.


I decided to give the lipglosses another go and also purchased one of the lipsticks from the display. 


Lipstick: Berry Couture, Lipgloss: Berry Allure
Berry Couture, Berry Allure
The lipstick, Berry Couture, is from the new Super Lustrous Shine collection.  It is a beautiful, sheer wash of berry that is much more natural on the lips than it appears in the tube.

I am still not thrilled that I get less product with the glosses, but I do like the new round packaging.  I also love Berry Allure.  It is beautiful and wearable.  However, it is one of the darker colors in the collection, and the pigmentation isn't great.  I like the color, but if you are looking for a more pigmented gloss, the new Revlon Super Lustrous glosses don't really bit the bill.

Have you tried the new glosses or shine lipsticks?  What shades are your favorites?

Talk Soon,

T.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The color looks fuschia which is an amazing lip color for summer. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Berry Couture :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for following me!
    Now I'm following you! :)

    stylebean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete