Friday, April 5, 2013

NOTD: Zoya Neely and Zuza

Hello Lovelies,

I am really loving Zoya polishes lately.  I recently purchased the Zoya color cuties and have been creating a wide array of looks with all my new shades.  The combo I am wearing today is bright and makes me ready for spring!

Zoya Neely and Zuzu
I used Zoya Neely, a pale mint green, with a creamy finish as my main nail color.  I then did two accent nails on each hand in one of my absolute favorite shades, Zoya Zuza.  Zuza is a beautiful teal with a shimmery finish.  I really love how the two shades look together.

Zoya polishes can be purchased for $8 at zoya.com as well as found in many Ultas. 

Do you ladies love Zoya?  Any shades you recommend?

Talk Soon,

T.

3 comments:

  1. Love the Neely shade! I've been dying to get my hands on the perfect mint green nail color and this one is super pretty(: Might have to check it out!!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really great color, and I love the Zoya formula!

      Delete
  2. Love this color combination! Also I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award, I hope you'll check it out! I been loving your blog and I'd love to know some of your favorite blogs as well!
    http://dancingwithdragqueens.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Sara

    ReplyDelete