Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Influenster Cosmo VoxBox 2012

Hello Hello,

I am so excited!  I got my first VoxBox from Influenster today. Influenster is an awesome website that combines product reviews and social networking.  The topics range from fashion to food to pets and a ton of things in between.  The best part is that it is FREE!  You can earn points to qualify for free stuff, which you then review.  Pretty cool, huh?



This was my first box, and I am so impressed.  I received two pens, a Venus razor with a replacement blade, a .25 fl oz sample of Forever Red by Bath and Body works and a full size Ghiradelli chocolate bar.  All for free :)

I will be reviewing the products in the coming weeks for Influenster, and I will post some updates on the experience.

Do you use Influenster?

Talk Soon,

T.

Please note: I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.  


2 comments:

  1. I'm on Influenster, trying to qualify lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought about joining Influenster, but I'm still leery. I didn't know that it was free, so that really excites me. :)

    ReplyDelete