Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Product Review: Sephora Collection Smart Dual Action Exfoliator

Hey Ladies,

For the last month, I have been using a new exfoliating face scrub.  I got it from Sephora (on sale!) for $13.  I have combination skin, but it does tend to get dry in the winter. I am twenty-six, and my skin looks better than ever!  In part, because this exfoliator is amazing.  I use it twice a week to help with deep cleaning and am loving it.



There are two different sections.  The white one is for your face, and the green one is specifically for your T zone.  The white gel scrub is gentle, while the green one is a bit more intense   The product also smells really good!  It is definitely a gritty exfoliator, so if that is not your thing, probably best to skip it.  You get a lot of product (4.2 total ounces) for the price, and it has not made my face feel dry at all.


I love how soft my skin feels after using this product, and my face seems to look a bit glowy-er too.   I definitely recommend heading over to Sephora to check it out for yourself!

http://www.sephora.com/smart-dual-action-exfoliator-P276327?skuId=1258417

Talk Soon,

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment