Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall/Autumn Tag

Fall/Autumn TAG <3

Hey Girls,

Ashlee, over at the Makeup Wonderland, tagged me to do this post.  Also, you should definitely check out her blog.  It is one of my favorites, and her Ashley Benson hair, makeup and outfit post is dead on. 


Anyway, read below to find out my answers to all these fall related questions.  I tag all of you to do this TAG next, and I look forward to reading your posts too.  Just leave a comment with your answers or a link to your blog :)

1. It's finally Fall/Autumn what are you most looking forward to this season?
I love the fall foliage!  I am looking forward to heading to the mountains for hiking and wine tastings.


This is a picture taken in the county where I grew up.  So pretty!
Pic: Grahams Farm

2. What Fall item in your closet are you most excited to pull out?
Boots, over-sized sweaters, LEGGINGS!!!


3. Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate we all get treated with a horror movie marathon all month long..What is your favorite scary movie to watch?
I am not a scary movie gal J

4. What's your favorite fall treat? 
My dad’s vegetable beef soup- it is amazing!

5. Now that summer is finally over, what will you miss about it?
The warm weather, the beach, coral blush.  Sigh, I will miss a lot about summer, but I like to try new things in the fall.

6. What Makeup/Beauty Products do you like for Fall?
- Essie’s Don’t Sweater It
- Darker lip products, like Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie
- LUSH bath products, particularly the bath melts

6. What have you recently bought in preparation for the upcoming season?
- A Leaves Candle
- Printed jeggings
- Statement earrings to wear with my hair down

8. Have you ever been Trick or Treating?
Um, yes. Many times J

9. Name the first five things that come to your mind when you think of Fall? 
- Beautiful LEAVES 
- pumpkins
- Cider
- Fireplaces
- Cuddling <3

10. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer is my favorite because I tend to travel the most during the summer, but fall is a close second.  Yay for October!

Talk Soon,

T.

3 comments:

  1. You're so sweet! Thank you! :D
    OU! I forgot about Lush Bath Melts! They're amazing! That is such a beautiful picture!
    I'm going to tweet your link~ Do you have twitter so I can add your username? :):)

    The Makeup Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just created a Twitter account today. My username is @twentiestweet. Thanks so much!!!

      Delete
  2. Cool tag!!:)

    Foundation - Thrifty or high end whats your favourite?
    http://thriftyfriday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete