Thursday, March 14, 2013

NOTD: Zoya Pixie Dust in NYX and L'Oreal Jet Set to Paris

Hey Girls,

I am loving the combination I have on my nails today.  I just got six Zoya polishes, including two of the new Pixies.  I will do a full review on my PixieDust polishes, but you can check them out here:

http://www.zoya.com/content/38/category/Pixie_Dust_Nail_Polish_Matte_Metallic.html

Zoya Nyx + L'Oreal Jet Set to Paris (Day 3)
For this look, I applied on coat of Jet Set to Paris and layered a coat of Nyx on top.  It was super easy, and I love the finished look.


What is your favorite nail combo lately?

Talk Soon,

T.

2 comments:

  1. nice!!!!!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment, hun!
    Your blog is awesome! I'd be really glad to follow you:) i hope u'll follow me back!
    Hope to see you soon on my blog.
    Kisses

    www.hopethinkknow.com

    ReplyDelete