Tuesday, August 28, 2012

All About the Benjamins

I am having a bit of a problem.  Actually, I am having a LARGE problem.  I am a cosmetic, clothing, entertainment, dining out, taxi taking addict.  Nice to meet you :D

And my bank account (and waistline- that is for another day) are paying the price!  I have actually reached my credit card limit on the only card I carry a balance on.  Eek!  When I started using the card, the plan was simply to use it and may it off the same month... to build my credit.  Three years and thousands of dollars later, the plan is what one might call a failure.

Nonetheless, I am determined to change.  I am on Mint, and I am actually going to try to pay attention to the little alerts.  Currently, I click and delete them as fast as possible because who really wants to be reminded that they spent $300 on shopping when their budget was $75? 

I am a changed woman.  So, we will see how it goes.  I am definitely cutting down on dining out and frivilous purchases.  I WILL be credit card debt free by 2014.

Who wants to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment